Not a chance using your Phantom 3 to record a wedding

Reaction score
I just got one (Phantom 3) purely for fun but the video on DJI about the video of a wedding now just cracks me up. I was Director of Technology for a Mega-Church for 7 years and did a few wedding video for staff and there's almost no way a bride would allow something that makes that much noise in a wedding inside. Maybe outside but I doubt it though you could get some really high shots that would not make much noise, but inside I don't think so....

In the UK churches complain about the shutter on my d3 so a quad in the church no chance

Just to give you an idea of what it's like in a massive cathedral never mind a small church. It was great fun to fly though!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Fplvert
I just got one (Phantom 3) purely for fun but the video on DJI about the video of a wedding now just cracks me up. I was Director of Technology for a Mega-Church for 7 years and did a few wedding video for staff and there's almost no way a bride would allow something that makes that much noise in a wedding inside. Maybe outside but I doubt it though you could get some really high shots that would not make much noise, but inside I don't think so....

They are, however, GREAT for outdoor weddings :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.