Not a bad p3 hard case for £22 (£26 shipped) - Pics and instructions

Desktop version on mobile with safari (iPhone). I have success after ten failures with different browsers.

I have to be careful because it doesn't take much to place a paid order through proceed to checkout. I think I'm doing something wrong anyway. What confuses me is the instruction around selecting carrier service . You can only do this by proceeding to checkout

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have to be careful because it doesn't take much to place a paid order through proceed to checkout. I think I'm doing something wrong anyway. What confuses me is the instruction around selecting carrier service . You can only do this by proceeding to checkout

Nothing confusing. Everyone else it seems to work for.

Select the shipping service for the cheap item in the FIRST tab then do nothing until you've added your case into the basket on the SECOND tab.. And then go back to the FIRST tab with the selected shipping and press checkout (on the first tab with the cheapest item, both should be shown in the PayPal page before paying) so it doesn't pay for anything until confirmed.. You can do this as many times as you want on gearbest, it doesn't pay until you press confirm only after checking both items and one shipping is listed on the paypal page.

Make sure you double check that both items and only one shipping for the cheap item are listed on the paypal page before confirming payment.

It only works if you use paypal remember.

You should then have both in the basket but only one shipping fee on the cheapest item.

No need for the attitude . I'm not dumb . Maybe the others got lucky but part of your explanation didn't fit to instruction for me.
I'll give it a go cheers

Nothing confusing. Everyone else it seems to work for.

Select the shipping service for the cheap item in the FIRST tab then do nothing until you've added your case into the basket on the SECOND tab.. And then go back to the FIRST tab with the selected shipping and press checkout (on the first tab with the cheapest item, both should be shown in the PayPal page before paying) so it doesn't pay for anything until confirmed.. You can do this as many times as you want on gearbest, it doesn't pay until you press confirm only after checking both items and one shipping is listed on the paypal page.

Make sure you double check that both items and only one shipping for the cheap item are listed on the paypal page before confirming payment.

It only works if you use paypal remember.

You should then have both in the basket but only one shipping fee on the cheapest item.
Anyway my point I'm trying to make is you can't select shipping unless to go to checkout first so how can you select shipping before checkout as you state ?

You go as far as checkout and select postage and PayPal as payment but don't go any further, then go to the second tab and add the case to your basket. After that go back to the first tab and complete the order and it'll take you to the PayPal page where both items should show up with free postage. Took me about 3 goes as I did it the wrong way round the first couple of times.

Really sturdy case for the money same as the posters case with some minor alteration fits blade guards, range extender and all.
e42b89388f382b89b8af6b802c546e4e.jpg

Mines still getting processed. Think I'm going to be in for a long wait but at that price I can't complain. I was hoping it would be small enough to take as hand luggage if I decide to take it with me next month but the dimensions are slightly bigger than the official hard case.

No need for the attitude . I'm not dumb . Maybe the others got lucky but part of your explanation didn't fit to instruction for me.
I'll give it a go cheers

There is no attitude.. I never said you were dumb... Sorry you took it that way!

It seems, my instructions seemed reasonable for others to use successfully.

Maybe you're not doing it right. Try again

There is no attitude.. I never said you were dumb... Sorry you took it that way!

It seems, my instructions seemed reasonable for others to use successfully.

Maybe you're not doing it right. Try again
No problem. Well it's not working for me so I give up. I've got my eye on a P3P package which includes a back pack anyway . I just don't like being defeated. Cheers.

I just ordered this on ebay for $57. darn.

Managed to get the P4 version for $27.55 - £19.47 incl shipping - thanks for the tip !!!

I got mine last week took about 3 weeks to come but it's great.. I bought a sun hood for my tablet too.

Used this method, but they won't ship my item...

Did anyone try this, and bypassed 'processing' status?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I tried it, it didn't work so I bought the case anyway and I'm very pleased with it.
a56b56b05d74b597e4d4b4cd20e8b491.jpg

i noticed it shipped from oversea. i needed mine by this weekend so i had to order one off ebay. not bad for 67$ shipped

Attachments

• case.jpg
    case.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 281
Case arrived today - not too long to wait - haven't fitted the bird yet but looks good for the money.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20