Not a bad p3 hard case for £22 (£26 shipped) - Pics and instructions

Reaction score
Pics, and Here is how.. Add a cheap item to cart such as a flashlight, select express shipping or what ever shipping you want to pay -(do nothing else from there) - then open a SECOND tab then add the phantom case into the shopping basket on the SECOND tab you just opened (not the first tab with flashlight) - then go BACK to your FIRST tab with the cheap item and express shipping etc.. then go to checkout on the FIRST tab - make sure you see both items on the PayPal page before paying. IF you have done it correctly and quickly enough, you will not have to pay that over priced shipping, you will only pay the shipping on the cheap item you first added to your first tab shopping basket but both items will be under one shipping -

(This only works on gearbest. Go grab a nice case before they sell out... They have just restocked them).

Let me know if it works for you and comment back.. I just thought I would share if anyone is looking for a case. If it doesn't work the first time give it a few tries and try to be quick after you've added the case on to the second tabs shopping basket. Remember to checkout on the FIRST tab with the cheap flashlight etc and double check the PayPal page to make sure you're not paying the shipping for the case.

Here is mine -

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1459460454.669974.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1459460566.803315.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1459460566.803315.jpg
    710.6 KB · Views: 616
Last edited:
Well spotted, they have some other bits like dust caps etc with free shipping you can stick on the order to get the free shipping.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: 250Flyer
Tip on the checkered case... Make sure you take off the clear plastic clingwrap covering it. Have a look for it and peel it away. Some cases look a mat color due to to the protective cover being on.

Would've been great a month ago when I ordered an paid $17 shipping.
If anyone hasn't gotten one, 250flyer has the plan!

Sent from my Phantom at 401 ft!

Did you go to 'place order' after checkout? You can either go direct PayPal or checkout -> place order. But place order just stacks up with unpaid orders !? Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Doesn't work for me unfortunately

You using pc or mobile pages ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic