Norway - Take me to the Beach

Reaction score
Made a little video about a beach I came over in Norway. It is called Sandvesanden.
When I arrived it reminded me a little of the beach in... The Beach with Leonardo di Caprio. So I named it Take me to the Beach. Always wanted to travel to "the beach" maybe someday...

Nice place, good shot of the gull. If the water is like Canadian ocean (pacific, atlantic and arctic for jason) I bet it's around 4c. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorro
Nice place, good shot of the gull. If the water is like Canadian ocean I bet it's around 4c. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you. It's a bit warmer here i think then. Around 10c. This is from the south end of Norway, so a bit warmer.

Nice place, good shot of the gull. If the water is like Canadian ocean I bet it's around 4c. Thanks for sharing.

You mean to tell me that Canadia has its own ocean called "The Canadian Ocean". Must have fallen asleep during geography class.

You mean to tell me that Canadia has its own ocean called "The Canadian Ocean". Must have fallen asleep during geography class.
Surrounding Canada Jason, I can name all your 50 states, can you name our 10 provinces?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20