Northwest USA?

Reaction score
That covers a lot of ground, LOL. I'm having problems keeping track of Northern California Phantom owners/pilots. I don't even know where I am, from time to time...but then, I'm old, really, really old! :lol:

You might want to check which roads are open. There's hardly any snow but I think some are closed in winter. I just got a Turbo Ace Matrix and due to a Phantom plunge this summer and a three month period of getting the gimbal working I seem to be flight phobic. Where are you located? It would be great to fly with someone more experienced. It's an awesome copter, though. Very stable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flyshasta said:
You might want to check which roads are open. There's hardly any snow but I think some are closed in winter. I just got a Turbo Ace Matrix and due to a Phantom plunge this summer and a three month period of getting the gimbal working I seem to be flight phobic. Where are you located? It would be great to fly with someone more experienced. It's an awesome copter, though. Very stable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am in chico. I am FAR from experienced LOL. I will totally have to look into the roads that's true. I'd love to fly over bumpass hell at mt lassen but the idea of my phantom falling into sulpheric acid makes me cringe. I may have to stick to meadows and trees. Maybe launch off one of the caulderas. Sorry to hear about your phantom taking the plunge. That's heartbreaking.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20