Northcentral Wi.

DLC

Reaction score
56yr old thinking of getting a P3S or similar, just north of Medford wi. Anyone in this area?

I am in Eau Claire and have a newly minted P3S,. $399 @ Best Buy. I have only flown about 50 minutes so far but
I am getting the hang of it pretty quick.

I am currently trying to find a fast(er) way to email a 1GB video.

tobby.

I am in Eau Claire and have a newly minted P3S,. $399 @ Best Buy. I have only flown about 50 minutes so far but
I am getting the hang of it pretty quick.

I am currently trying to find a fast(er) way to email a 1GB video.

tobby.
What are you using for phone or tablet? I have a lot to decide before I order, I have a LG g3

I am using an 8" cheapie Nextbook 8x5 tablet. ($80 @ Walmart) I reformatted it and deleted anything that wasn't helping me fly. It is mounted directly to the controller body. I can send pics if needed.

It works great for me.

tobby

I am using an 8" cheapie Nextbook 8x5 tablet. ($80 @ Walmart) I reformatted it and deleted anything that wasn't helping me fly. It is mounted directly to the controller body. I can send pics if needed.

It works great for me.

tobby
I still have to pick up a drone, might be a month or 2 yet, but I like the idea of a 8" tablet

It works great for me.

Just seen a sale again at target, wife is picking one up :)

tobby

I live about 40 miles east of wausau. Would be glad to meet up in the wausau area and help you out if needed. If you haven't had a chance to fly one yet you could always take mine up and get the feel for it. I either use my iPhone if I want to go live or use a iPad mini.

I live about 40 miles east of wausau. Would be glad to meet up in the wausau area and help you out if needed. If you haven't had a chance to fly one yet you could always take mine up and get the feel for it. I either use my iPhone if I want to go live or use a iPad mini.

That must put you in the Abbotsford area? I am 35 miles north of that, I appreciate the offer and maybe it warms up some we can get together. My wife bought me a P3S last Saturday when I seen them go on sale at target so now I have been reading in spare time and watching vids.
Dean

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers