North Yorkshire Moors Railway

Reaction score
The following is a link to my first video that I shot of the North Yorkshire Moors Railway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRClxaDPkEw

Video was shot using an AeroXcraft Gimbal and Go Pro Hero 3 camera.
Edited in Adobe Premiere.

I enjoyed watching the video, the timing of some of the shots with the trains were perfect. Thanks for posting!

Jim

very nice, did you do anything to else to the stabilize the footage in your video editing program or you just cut it directly from the gopro?

MILLER4PRESIDENT2020 said:
very nice, did you do anything to else to the stabilize the footage in your video editing program or you just cut it directly from the gopro?

I used Premiere PRO to edit the footage and applied warp stabilisation to some of the scenes. I did find however that the AeroXcraft gimbal works really well and therefore software stabilisation was not required in its entirety.

Nicely done....! I liked best that you avoided the temptation to shoot everything from 300 feet in the air...those lower level shots were a lot more dramatic and provided a much better viewpoint of the trains. It looks like you might have spent a good amount of time waiting for the next train to pass by...correct??

Always good to have such interesting skies for a background too...and I thought your selection of music for the background was right for the video...

djidan said:
MILLER4PRESIDENT2020 said:

I used Premiere PRO to edit the footage and applied warp stabilisation to some of the scenes. I did find however that the AeroXcraft gimbal works really well and therefore software stabilisation was not required in its entirety.
nice, apparently i have the one version of premiere pro that did not come with warp stabilization. too bad since it does wonders

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers