Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

North Yorkshire Moors Railway

Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by djidan, Oct 13, 2013.

1. djidan

The following is a link to my first video that I shot of the North Yorkshire Moors Railway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRClxaDPkEw

Video was shot using an AeroXcraft Gimbal and Go Pro Hero 3 camera.
    Edited in Adobe Premiere.

2. SanCap

I enjoyed watching the video, the timing of some of the shots with the trains were perfect. Thanks for posting!

Jim

3. Rdukeshire

Great video. I know the place well so it was a great way to relive my visit there.

4. MILLER4PRESIDENT2020

very nice, did you do anything to else to the stabilize the footage in your video editing program or you just cut it directly from the gopro?

5. nwillitts

absolutely stunning!

6. djidan

I used Premiere PRO to edit the footage and applied warp stabilisation to some of the scenes. I did find however that the AeroXcraft gimbal works really well and therefore software stabilisation was not required in its entirety.

7. Topeeka

Nicely done....! I liked best that you avoided the temptation to shoot everything from 300 feet in the air...those lower level shots were a lot more dramatic and provided a much better viewpoint of the trains. It looks like you might have spent a good amount of time waiting for the next train to pass by...correct??

Always good to have such interesting skies for a background too...and I thought your selection of music for the background was right for the video...

8. MILLER4PRESIDENT2020

nice, apparently i have the one version of premiere pro that did not come with warp stabilization. too bad since it does wonders