North West FL

Hey everyone, just purchased my first quad a phantom 3 advanced. Will have it tomorrow .
I live in Navarre and would like any advice you can give. I fly large Rc planes and turbine jets and wanted to try something new. Look forward to meeting with everyone soon.

Mike
I have a P3. In GPS mode it is very easy compared to what you are used to flying

Hey folks. Grew up in Ft Walton. Just got down here again. I still have the house I grew up in here in FWB. Don't stay full time here though. Down for a couple weeks with the granddaughters who are becoming regulars here. Just got into the Phantoms this winter so lookin for some spring flying out around the bay and gulf.
Nice video of Legendary

OK so I want to fly my quad responsibly, and I have discovered that most of my area is a no fly zone. Anyone know where I can go to fly it legally? Drives me crazy that I can't fly nice and low here at home to hone my skills.
I assume you are under the base's no fly zone though that's pretty much relegated to the base proper. Maybe that's where you live. Anyway, you don't have to go too far to get away from it. Check out the map: DJI - Fly Safe: No Fly Zones

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers