North West FL

Hey everyone, just purchased my first quad a phantom 3 advanced. Will have it tomorrow .
I live in Navarre and would like any advice you can give. I fly large Rc planes and turbine jets and wanted to try something new. Look forward to meeting with everyone soon.

Mike

Reactions: UAS0750
OK so I want to fly my quad responsibly, and I have discovered that most of my area is a no fly zone. Anyone know where I can go to fly it legally? Drives me crazy that I can't fly nice and low here at home to hone my skills.

Why can't you fly it there, if you join the AMA you can join the Eglin rc club and fly it at c-3 seven days a week

I think rule number 15. No Aerial Photography. Aerial photography, video, Point of View (POV) or any other airborne imagery transmission or recording is prohibited at the field. keeps me from flying there. Unless you have an idea of how I can get past having the video on the P3P. Is there a light weight lens cap available?

I have been flying at no more than roof top height, here at the house in order to hone my flying skills.

Hello everyone! I'm in Pace and just got my P3 Advanced yesterday. I'm having issues with the firmware updates. Anyone out there that could lend a hand?

I'm in Fort Walton Beach on the shores of Santa Rosa Sound. Have not heard that most of FWB is no-fly. Have had a Phantom 3 Advance about 5 months. 118 flights, 6 hours, 16 minutes in the air, most from my house deck, dodging railing, nearby walls, trees, and out over shoreline. Short flights to gain control experience, takeoff, climb out, flight back, approach, landing. Up to 302 ft altitude. Several longer ones at an organization I am a member of. Purposely fly over shoreline there also, not over property. Also need larger field from which to fly. 20 Years "flying" MS Flight Sim is of amazing help. Beginning association with Aeronautical University in schools. Students fly Drones 2 afternoons a week over football field. Great space. Don't yet know whether young folks might let a Grand Daddy fly with them. Their Drone program could be of immense help in finding the specific type of Drone I need for a military use I have in mind. All a fascinating experience!

UAV0750

Is there anywhere in Panama City beach area you can't fly? I'm assuming you can fly at the beach

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Why can't you fly it there, if you join the AMA you can join the Eglin rc club and fly it at c-3 seven days a week
Hi all,
I assume reply can be seen by all? I'd like to know more about c-3. Flying a DJI Phantom 3 Advance since mid July. 130 flights. 7 hrs 11 minutes in the air. Using it for research to find the best Drone for Coastal Military and Civilian Uniformed Component. Could use a larger flying space. Am in downtown Fort Walton Beach on the Shores of Santa Rosa Sound.

Hey folks. Grew up in Ft Walton. Just got down here again. I still have the house I grew up in here in FWB. Don't stay full time here though. Down for a couple weeks with the granddaughters who are becoming regulars here. Just got into the Phantoms this winter so lookin for some spring flying out around the bay and gulf.

Hey everybody. I travel to Destin with my family every year, for the past 10 years, for vacation. I have been flying UAV's for a couple of years now. I have a Phantom 3 Pro that I am bringing with me this year. I would like to fly along the shore in Miramar Beach and over the water. Other than following the general FAA guidelines, are there any restrictions in the area that I need to know about? TIA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers