North Korean Drone

Reaction score

Attachments

• North-Korean_drone.jpg
    North-Korean_drone.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 3,488
thats a pretty bad chop , but i'm no expert . back an point , I aways make it a rule to point out they are not drones and should not be called drones . won't join anything that calls them that . RC aircraft with video capabilities . :mrgreen:

That's not photoshopped, that's real. Got it from North Korean Internet.

thongbong said:

I'm sorry dude, but even if it's from "North Korean Internet", it is still a photoshopped picture.

I'm pretty sure the last thing China is exporting to North Korea is DJI Phantoms, and I guarantee you
no one in the U.S is selling to them, and therefore nobody in the EU.

This is a FAKE photograph.

nintendrone64 said:
thongbong said:

I'm sorry dude, but even if it's from "North Korean Internet", it is still a photoshopped picture.

I'm pretty sure the last thing China is exporting to North Korea is DJI Phantoms, and I guarantee you
no one in the U.S is selling to them, and therefore nobody in the EU.

This is a FAKE photograph.

What he did there, you don't see it.

Love the fact that there is a tile add at the bottom of the article. Maybe the dear leader will be fitting them in the future so he can find his drones :lol:

Eric Cheng, ( DJI's director of aerial photography ) calls them drones. Apparently he's not worried. I think he should reconsider his use of the word drone. :|

Doono said:
Eric Cheng, ( DJI's director of aerial photography ) calls them drones. Apparently he's not worried. I think he should reconsider his use of the word drone. :|

It's all for sales. Too many people a scared of the word drone and too many pilots thinks its cool. Most of our opposition is from people who can't differentiate between a bomb dropping drone, and a plastic 4 prop bird. Unfortunately, most of our lawmakers are the former. The government is notorious with passing false information and making things look bad :mrgreen: when they should be sanctioned and studied.

I explain to everyone that drones are planes that kill people, what I fly is a quadcopter, which is basically a new helicopter design. You don't see people calling planes helicopters, do you?

When I don't feel like getting to it I just correct them by saying, "it's not a drone, it's a droid."

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4