North Dakota or Western Minnesota?

Fargo in the house? I dropped mine in Detroit Lakes a few weeks ago but am pondering reinvesting. In the meantime, if you want someone to come watch in jealousy then I will.

Tough to land it in the lake for sure! I hand landed mine on Pelican this summer after realizing I forgot to anchor and drifted a 100 yards. Once my battery got low and it started to fly home, I knew I had to fire up the boat to get under it before splash down.

I'm in Dilworth, and have been uploading a few videos to my youtube channel. www.biff.org

Very cool Mark. I don't think you can ever top that jet boat sub video though. I have a few vids up too, none as cool as that.

Vimeo.com/taylorcupp

That clip keeps getting more and more hits.

I do like your clips with the cutouts like the hole at Oxbow. What editing app were you using to do that?

here is Farego
Looking for other drone pilots in the Fargo, ND area.

Brand new P4 flyer here in Fargo, 1 week and only 2 flights due to this crazy weather up here this past week. Long time fixed wing and heli enthusiast. I work with some guys that have various flavors of Phantom's and one guy even has a few, including an Inspire.

It would be cool to see an inspire in action. I have been flying for over a year now and live in Dilworth. Yes, the weather has been horrible lately.

My latest issue is a GoPro 3+ Black freezing up/shutting down. So I fear putting it back on my Phantom and losing FPV while in flight. I may need to source a new GoPro as the issue seems to be common in the GoPro forums with a wide variety of resolutions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20