Noobies 1st and 2nd Flights w/P2V+

Reaction score
I received my P2V+ today! I ordered it yesterday from DDM and had it shipped overnight. Got it unpacked and started charging everything up. Took a LONG 3.5 hours to charge the extender. When it was all charged up I turned her on in the house to take a look at the iphone app and make sure I knew what I was doing before I flew her outside. I was a little nervous on her first takeoff. She was very easy to fly. I built up a little more confidence and flew her around the neighborhood. I took about 10 minutes of video and brought her down to take a look. I need to improve my video skills. I put the second battery in and took her up to 400’. I did some slow 360 pans, flew over my house, and did some other things to improve my video skills. I set her down and was excited to see my new and improved video. I pulled the card out of my P2V+, plugged it into my imac and ………….

Crap, I forgot to turn the video on! :oops:

Oh well, I’m sure I’m not the only one that’s done this!

Now I’m charging everything back up for some night flying! I won’t forget the video this time.

It has no better night vision than the P2V, at least with default camera settings. I haven't tried tweaks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers