Noobie Video Question

Vmc

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm frustrated with my P3P......all of my video, is slow, jerky, and stops and goes.... I don't know if it's a matter of a setting (1080p vs 4K)....and I can't find the setting to choose....then I think it might be a slow SD Card....what does conventional wisdom say?

I had that problem with playback of 1080p 60fps recordings. Definitely was the device and SW doing the playback.
I changed my video card from a cheap, old GeForce 9500 to newer one and resolved the problem for my desktop. My laptop had no issues. My dad's PC had issues with QuickTime but little to no issues with media player.

I tried WMP now and it's a little better.....I only have my laptop to view/edit, and I still can't get the smooth, seamless video everyone else is posting.

I had a similar problem if recording in 4K or the higher settings. I dropped my laptop and had to buy a new one and made sure it was capable of 4K. Now all is good looks great. Problem is your PC.

Well...here's a problem..in the DJI Go app, when I select "Image Size", I only get 4:3 and 16:9 NO OTHER OPTIONS.

Well fellas...the doofus figured it out and I think I have resolved my video problems...thanks for all the patience and input...I'll post something as soon as possible. (Video, I mean)

I have same issue on playback using my laptop (don't own a desktop). Plays the same when I download it to Wondershare video editor. However when I upload it to You Tube it comes out fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan