Noob question Please Help

Reaction score
This is prolly a dumb question, but I'm a total noob. I was flying my Phantom 1.1.1 last night when I started seeing red lights on the LED. Being a total noob I panicked thinking and tried to land my bird quickly as I can. Tied land it and just before it touches and ground it went side ways like it didn't want to land. I tried to get control but ended up crashing it. Birds OK just a bent prop. Did it go on auto land? Should I just have just left it alone?
Thanks in advance!

There are a couple of reasons for red lights. I am willing to bet that your battery was dying though. If it was green, green, red then the quad is telling you that your battery is getting low. Green, red, red is even lower. And when it starts blinking constantly red you are nearly drained. The quad will start descending on its own at this point as a safety measure. You may have not had enough power left to land easily. Or maybe the panicking was the cause of the crash. But you did right, if you see constant red lights go ahead and bring her in for a landing as quickly and safely as possible. Hope that helps!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.