Noob question: litchi

Reaction score
Hi all
I've had my p3s for several months now, understand it well, and during the learning curve I've learned most drone terms. But I see litchi pop up a lot. I understand it's an app, but what are the benefits this app provides?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Create a flight plan without the need for transmitter contact.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

One of the most used features is the ability to setup waypoint missions from the ground.

Yes -- if you're flying a lot of waypoint missions.

Its awesome for setting up autopilot missions. Way easier to set up than on Dji Go App. Its also easier to sync your flight logs to HealthyDrones. $15?! I paid $20 for it and its worth $20 to me anyday. A little bit of a learning curve but its easy, mostly just learning what all it can do takes time. I also really like setting up missions in the mission hub then syncing it with the tablet. There are some things in mission hub that arent on the tablet app.

Its awesome for setting up autopilot missions. Way easier to set up than on Dji Go App. Its also easier to sync your flight logs to HealthyDrones. $15?! I paid $20 for it and its worth $20 to me anyday. A little bit of a learning curve but its easy, mostly just learning what all it can do takes time. I also really like setting up missions in the mission hub then syncing it with the tablet. There are some things in mission hub that arent on the tablet app.
15 on iOS

Go to the Litchi website help page. Click on the link for either ISO or Android and download the manual. Very helpful

$20 for Android version is actually a better deal than $15 iOS version of Litchi app because Android version has more features than iOS currently. Android one can do Follow and VR which iOS can't. I really hope VR will be available to iOS soon. BTW, they just added Panorama to the iOS version beta.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers