noob question- camera brightness

Reaction score
So its really really really sunny here in atlanta today and my tablet is showing all washed out bright pictures ....

so much that i can barely tell where i am....

is there a way to darken it? thanks!

get a sunshade for it

controller is in the shade.... im talking about the picture quality from the drone

The P3 offers a lot of control over of the exposure settings. I usually leave it on Auto and touch the screen somewhere where the ground is shown to set the exposure based on the ground. This will leave the sky washed out, but usually looks okay.

But, you have a lot of other options including manually setting the exposure. I'd recommend reading through the manual (looking for places discussing exposure settings) then flying and playing with the settings to get an idea of what you can do.

-- Roger

You'll find you will have to get to grips with the basics of camera theory if you want to own and fly a Phantom. Shutter, exposure and ISO settings being just the start of it .... if you want half decent filming results. But if you just want to see something on screen so you can fly the t#ts off it .... set it to auto ;-)

As others have said, reduce ISO and/or increase shutter speed if in manual. Auto is an option also.

I suspect you may also be in auto and have managed to toggle your exposure compensation. Spin the wheel top right of controller.

Exposure is high in auto.. Drop that in DJI go even if you use Litchi.. Then lower iso and increase shutter speed.. Play about with the settings.. To improve things even more get some nd filters.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl