Noob Q&A?

Reaction score
I ordered a vision 2+ waiting for it to ship from DJI

I also ordered the ground station from Amazon. It's here. Is there anything I can do with it alone - like upgrade the firm ware? I haven't even been able to see the blue tooth signs. I just see red lights and a slow flashing green on the ground part.

I keep reading about upgrading firmware in everything when it arrives.

Ron

Unfortunately, you won't be able to do anything even when your Vision 2+ arrives. Ground Station isn't yet compatible with the Vision 2+. DJI will be releasing a firmware update, but when is unknown.

Ron K said:
I ordered a vision 2+ waiting for it to ship from DJI

I also ordered the ground station from Amazon. It's here. Is there anything I can do with it alone - like upgrade the firm ware? I haven't even been able to see the blue tooth signs. I just see red lights and a slow flashing green on the ground part.

I keep reading about upgrading firmware in everything when it arrives.

Ron
if you had bought the hardware ground station, you can update the firmware but that's all you can do.
you technically won't need the hardware ground station once dji releases their updated app.

Their new app? should I send the ground station back? I have 200 into it from amazon.

The 2+ vision arrived yesterday - what a blast. I'm thrilled. I flew right away in 25-30mph winds and did fine, can't wait to try again.
But were you implying that a new app will work as is? and the ground station hardware isn't needed?

I can return it for a while - please fill me in as to what's in the plans for the near future?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31