Noob P3P owner, possible dumb question..please be nice

"This brings up another questions I'm sure I've seen covered here but what is the app or process to record my screen view while flying so I can reply while being able to go over my stats?"

You'll need an Android device to do this as Mac's dont'....

Last edited:
I'm not sure if it's worth soldering it all up & getting it installed without the amplifiers.
Do you know if I'll gain any benefit with just the install of this alone with no powered amplifiers running through it?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Not sure if there's a way to do it without amplifiers. It also may replace the stock antenna so you would have to open up the remote. Next time you have some spare time, I would recommend finding the most detailed YouTube tutorial on how to install the mod. Make sure to take your time with it as you do not want to mess up your controller. If done right you will be incredibly happy with your new range.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

So bottom line would anybody recommend installing it now without the amplifiers, with the intention of getting then later? It would have to be better range/signal then just stick antennas right? I can add the amps anytime but might get a good signal & better range just with the spherical copper domes over stock sticks.
Has anybody tried this FPLVR antenna without amps before?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Still haven't cracked my remote open to begin the install of the FPLVR Antenna, since i didn't receive the amplifiers with the setup, so I'm still wondering if anybody has any experience using this range extending FPLVR system. I'm about to just pull the trigger of some wind surfer wings for now because I'm not happy with the range I'm getting.
Don't want to drag this out any longer then necessary but would like to know if I should go ahead with the install of the FPLVR antenna without using the amps for it? All the videos I've seen are with the complete system including the 2 amps & battery pack. Any benefit, range specifically, with this antenna if no amps installed with it??
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4