Noob or Which Drone Question???

Reaction score
Kinda new to drones. Had a indoor micro last year. Did OK. Now I have a Syma X5SW and I can fly it pretty well, but I'm starting to get a little bored with it. It'll only do so much.....

So, I've got the itch for a better drone and I'm ready to buy and think I want a Mavic. But I have no desire to record vids. I do think it would be neat to have FP googles or use a screen for exploring and flying around but I have no interest in recording, sharing, editing, or working hard for that "just right" shot or vid, none, nada.

I also spend a lot of time outdoors and live in an area where we hike up creeks, bluffs and over looks and such. So the Mavic would be easy to carry along. And is a Mavic (or Phantom 3) still a blast to just fly around without all the techy stuff??

So if you never recorded a video, would you still buy a Mavic? Or ??

Hi, Have you looked at all the reviews on utube? you will find most if not all your answers there. For small light weight and very portable the Mavic sounds just like what you are looking for. weather you use it for taking pics, video or just looking around that's up to you. I have read some good reviews on the Mavic so you probably wouldn't go far wrong with it.
You get a lot of bird for your buck, that said there are other cheaper drones out there. its really down to you and your personal preferences.

Look at racing drones. The Spedix 250 Pro out of the box has very stable settings, and the camera is pretty nice and pairs with Fatshark Goggles or a monitor with receiving capabilities. You don't have to get crazy flying it fast, but you can if you want to.

Yes yes yes my big fingers missed the correct keys on the pc I meant YOUTUBE, Thank you for correcting me on my spelling lol but you get my drift

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl