Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Noob here... need help with P3 gimbal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by likophotography, May 18, 2015.

1. likophotography

Guys,

i just got my P3 three days ago, and i am currently wondering about the gimbal and Custom function in the remote controller.

1. is the gimbal tilt angle adjustable? like when we throttle up, the camera slowly tilting down... slowly... unlike the C1 standard function, straight down.
    2. how to move the gimbal horizontally?
    3. why is my P3 always try to fly to the right? even during straight flying...

need some answer for this... thanks

2. 750r

3. Cody L. Williams

The wheel on the left side of the controller controls the tilt of the camera. The speed can be adjusted in the rc settings. The wheel on the right controls cam exposure when in auto or you can click down on it in manual to toggle between iso and exposure.

You pan the camera (left, right) by rotating the aircraft with the left stick. Course lock will eventually let you travel in a straight line while rotating independently of the direction but the software hasn't been updated yet

If your aircraft isn't traveling in a straight line or drifting, you may need to calibrate your compass and or imu. You should always calibrate your compass every time you fly in a new location or if you notice that your aircraft drifts around within its GPS column with no stick input

4. likophotography

Thanks a bunch for the reply. tried it and it worked. thanks