None DJI quads needing Return to China from OZ

Reaction score
Can I take advantage of being "Off Topic" to ask if anybody has purchased from one of the many online quad sellers in China/HK - that is defective and needs to go back???

Having paid out US$203 - AU$285 or so depending on the current fluctuation in exchange rates.
The quad just wanders around and does not react to stick controls as it should.
Its not a newbie lack of knowledge - I asked a guy who is experienced and flies a couple the smaller Syma X5 series... and it had him beat!

To send back from Aussie will cost - from what I can find online from Oz Post - around au$50-au$60.
Wait till it gets there and wait at least another 3 weeks or more for a replacement to arrive.

If anybody has done this before.. I would appreciate your results.
I am also offered a new quad for a reduced cost - which is just us$20 less than store price! or a us$30 credit.

FYI if curious - I purchased online thinking I could use a P3 clone to get used to "manual" RC flying before buying a P3... reading about short supply - I opted to by a P3P before the stuff arrived from China.

Hi Quad . I'm not interested or know what to tell ya but just telling ya you can come in to OT anytime with anything you want !
Is just not limited to half crazy members :)

Reactions: Fplvert

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik