Non-existent helipad ?

Reaction score
Hoping someone can help. Heliport OI96 shows up on multiple NFZ apps and websites. Because of this helipad I can't fly near my home. I did some research and found the owner's name & phone number. When I call I get a busy signal. The area shown on the maps have the heliport in the middle of an old Chi Chi's restaurant parking lot. I don't believe this heliport is actually listed in the proper location or no longer exists. Is there anything I can do?

National.jpg
National 2.jpg
National 3.PNG
National 4.jpg

Did you check data on app B4UFly?

I used B4UFly and AirMap. Both show the heliport. B4UFly shows the heliport but doesn't show the 5 mile radius circle. AirMap show a very small yellow circuit around the heliport. I guess as a newbe I don't fully understand the rules / nor do I want to break them / get into trouble by flying somewhere I'm not supposed to.

This looks like data error in DJI NFZ server. If DJI has updated the server data, you can refresh the NFZs saved on your RC by 1. Keeping connected to your P3 for 5 minutes after home point is established and then reboot the system. 2. Go and use DJI simulator for couple of minutes and reboot your system.

If DJI has corrected the data, you may see new NFZs shrunk circles. Someone has reported that these procedures work. Try if they work for you, you don't lose anything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20