Non DJI rotors (XOXOXO)

gunslinger

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I just realized, even though I know better, that I have two sets of those $%^$# "XOXOXO" blades that I thought were genuine "DJI". I may have gotten one set for Christmas, but the other set I definitely bought on my own. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I've been noticing that my P2V didn't hover quite as cleanly as it did when new, but I've only gotten out to fly three times this year due to the crappy winter we're having... I just discovered I had three "DJI" blades and one "XOXOXO". Great! :evil: :evil: :evil:

You know what tipped me off and got me to finally open my eyes and whip my head out of my ***? I just bought some prop balancing threaded rods from Atlanta Hobby. I noticed the "CW" props both screwed on nice and clean and tight. One of the "CCW" props did too. The SECOND "CCW" prop was binding up and was a really crappy fit. I looked at the edge of the blade and saw that both edges were square. The "DJI" blades have one curved edge. Pissed me right the "fbomb" off. :x :x :x

Does anyone know where I can absolutely positively get genuine "DJI" props every time? I don't care if I have to pay a little extra.

I can't wait for my Dubro Prop Balancer to show up next week so I can see just how horrible these cheap ripoff blades really are.

Thanks...

-slinger

OI Photography said:
Atlantahobby and 1uas.com are who I get my P2 props from.

Thank you sir... I am SO pissed with myself for not even noticing... :oops: :oops:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav