Non DJI Intelligent Battery Detected. Flight prohibited

Reaction score
Anyone get a battery from Banggood and it works? Mine came in today. Charged it. Installed it. Started props and immediately got a warning on the tablet "Non-DJI Intelligent Battery Detected. Aircraft flight prohibited." and the props shut down. All the while, the rear LED flash yellow.

I understand (after reading some posts here) that I should revert my DJI-GO app 1 version. Why would I do that and what would I be losing by doing that? Also, HOW do I do that?

I just posted a claim on Paypal, but I really want this to work.

Suggestions?

spend the extra 20 dollars and get a oem one

Reactions: Squirrel!
Well, yeah, now I will...

Personally I wouldn't take any chances using a battery from anyone other than DJI. Your bird is to valuable to take chances with battery savings of a few bucks. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I figure I'll get the $$$ back from Paypal and just get a DJI battery.

Same thing happened to me. Different seller. Bought it on eBay before I got my P3S. The seller will return my money.

Can you not just downgrade your app ? The new app doesn't do anything for us with the p3

I don't know anything about the new vs. old app or even how to do it. If I don't lose anything, sure, why not. This is what I asked in the opening post.

Yeah just downgrade to 2.4.3 it's probably the latest without issues. You don't lose anything, except the new DJI geo restrictions which are horrible. Lol

So then, how does one go about and 'downgrade'? If I delete the current app, where would I get an old version to install?

Just google DJI go 2.4.3 api (I'm assuming you are on android) or use the search function on the forum

Searched this forum...nothing. Only return is for your reply saying to use the search.

Googled it and only the latest and greatest in the play store.

DJI go 2.4.3 Apk sorry!! Hang on

OK...I downloaded the zip file to my tablet...now what? How do I 'install' it? There are 3-4 files. Thanks for the assistance. Every file states "Unsupported File Type".

OK...I downloaded the zip file to my tablet...now what? How do I 'install' it? There are 3-4 files. Thanks for the assistance. Every file states "Unsupported File Type".
Copy "dji.pilot.apk" file to your mobile phone and open it in file manager (I use stock file explorer). Install the app, then copy "dji.pilot" folder to your device`s Android\obb\ folder. Start application and reply me if it worked.

Not sure what you mean. I do not want this on my phone, I want it on my tablet. On my tablet i navigated to your post link, and downloaded the zip file(s). At this point I am dead in the water.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31