Nobody can answer this subtitle SRT question :(

Reaction score
I want to enabled SRT Subtitles for my flying. I cannot find any setting anywhere in the DJI Go app to enabled this. I've asked on multiple forums and reddit and not one person knows the setting to turn it on. Most people have it pre-enabled out of the box.

Can anyone tell me setting enables SRT subtitles?

I want to enabled SRT Subtitles for my flying. I cannot find any setting anywhere in the DJI Go app to enabled this. I've asked on multiple forums and reddit and not one person knows the setting to turn it on. Most people have it pre-enabled out of the box.

Can anyone tell me setting enables SRT subtitles?
Isn't it simply to enable video captions?

Reactions: JoBe
Check in the app, camera settings, More. I don't have mine with me, but I think the option is at the top with the over exposure warning, the histogram, and then video caption.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
Unfortunately, the new DJI GO app won't show you the app or its settings until you actually connect to the transmitter. However, it is definitely a camera setting associated with video recording, called video captions. To see them, you'll stil need to enable playing subtitles in your video player, and they must stay in the same folder as the video file, as a sidecar .SRT file, which will have the same name as the corresponding original video recording.

You just need to format the SD card from in the DJI Go app (and probably be on the latest firmware).
I have another related question. I did one flight, the first two video clips in FPV mode at 1080p and a third clip in Follow mode at 2.7k. I only got an SRT with the Follow mode 2.7k video. I will do more testing, but does anyone know why I only got an SRT for the third video?

You just need to format the SD card from in the DJI Go app (and probably be on the latest firmware).
I have another related question. I did one flight, the first two video clips in FPV mode at 1080p and a third clip in Follow mode at 2.7k. I only got an SRT with the Follow mode 2.7k video. I will do more testing, but does anyone know why I only got an SRT for the third video?

i think the answer related to "save flight data on last video record" setting. so if u need to have 3 srt file created, u need to record only 1 video in 1 flight, put ur drone down, and up again for 2nd flight and then record the 2nd video, and so on.
...or disable that option..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20