No WiFi SSID showing

Reaction score
Old topic I'm sure, but I have been online for hours trying to figure out the issue. Never found anything that worked "for me." I've reset, I've hit reset button on drone, I've uninstalled/reinstalled GO app, now I have "How To Connect" label, etc etc.

I'm on my android device, WiFi on, no network showing.....

Is there anything I'm missing?

Old topic I'm sure, but I have been online for hours trying to figure out the issue. Never found anything that worked "for me." I've reset, I've hit reset button on drone, I've uninstalled/reinstalled GO app, now I have "How To Connect" label, etc etc.

Have you registered the quad if this is the first time you have used it (new quad)? You need it to activate both the warranty and your set up.

Yip have you done this from quick start
1492152487078604266776.jpg

This is the second time I've tried to fly, was perfect during the first flight. My quad should be registered, I dont remember "everything" from the first flight. I went thru the firmware update process, calibration, etc. Now two days later, the WiFi is non existent.

Have you registered the quad if this is the first time you have used it (new quad)? You need it to activate both the warranty and your set up.
I think I did, how do I check? I'm gonna google it real quick

I think I did, how do I check? I'm gonna google it real quick
You would remember registering with your email address and password to activate the quad. If you have done that, if you have both a green light on your quad and controller, you are linked and should be able to select the phantom wifi from your list of wifi options on your device. A lot of people put the device/tablet in airplane mode as well. Apart from that I'm not sure.

try turning the RC on.........it is the 'router' for the phantom network..

You would remember registering with your email address and password to activate the quad. If you have done that, if you have both a green light on your quad and controller, you are linked and should be able to select the phantom wifi from your list of wifi options on your device. A lot of people put the device/tablet in airplane mode as well. Apart from that I'm not sure.
I just registered it, I will update this section after I get the confirmation and so forth. My controller has been showing a red light

I have rest the WiFi, I have reset the drone to sync with remote, etc. Done just about every video fix, even removed the mini SD card.

HI Yip rc lights are normal I think it something to do with your WiFi set up,,,,do you have a saved phantom on your device,eg phone,,"phantom3_xxx" 12341234 this is default password which needs to be saved in WiFi networks for phantom to connect :)if you been connected to this you should have it saved in WiFi, ,,,

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj