No wifi network

Reaction score
I tried powering up my phantom 2 vision + and now the wifi network won't show up. I've tried hitting the reset button on the wifi extender but still nothing. All firmware is up to date and batteries are fully charged. Any ideas on what part to swap?

Could be a dead wifi module. Have you bounded it properly??
Use a wifi analyser software on android and see if you can see 2 phantom wifi networks. The weaker one is the one in the bird and the stronger is the Range Extender.

Hi I had the same problem - no telemetry info and no Fpv. I tried all way that appeared on this site even wriggle the plug sockets on the ribbon connection because of the blank Fpv. It may be the Wifi module overheating and failing ( a common fault if you see my posts) a replacement of the upgraded version with better "heat sink" mods is the way.
All the best Bob

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks for the responses! Do you guys know any good sources to get a wifi module for cheap? I see that it's going for $190 and was hoping to find it cheaper.

I have one module from latest v3, vent holes on whole housing, used and 100% good. Asking 120$ + shipping. PM me if interrested.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl