No Wi-Fi connection at all

Reaction score
Hi all!
I am new in this forum, and unfortunately, i already have some trouble.
I bought a DJI Vision+ about a week ago, charged all the batteries (of the phantom, wifi repeater, and rc) turned everything on following the intruction of the manual, went to search the wifi network and...nothing at all.
the wifi network just was not in the list of network available.
So i tried different devices (HTC M8, Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, iPod touch 4g, iPhone4, iPhone5 and other various android devices) but the result was just the same.
Every device will show the network name when the repeater is blinking, but when the green light on the "system" icon fixes, the network just disappear from every device.
I can't connect, so no fpv, no camera tilt control, but it flies just perfect!
Anyone here experienced the same problem?
Searched all over the web, but it seems that i am the only one with this issue...and sorry if my english is bad, i am from Italy and there are no forums/communities here like this.
Every help is really appreciated! :D
Bye all
Luca

I know its a stupid question, but you are trying to connect via the DJI app for your phone right?
A new version was released this week, so make sure you have the updated version.

harbourside said:
I know its a stupid question, but you are trying to connect via the DJI app for your phone right?
A new version was released this week, so make sure you have the updated version.

Yes, i try to connect with the DJI app on my mobile, and i updated everything this morning, from the firmware of the Phantom, the firmware of the rc, and the version of the app on my device, retried to connect but it was just like before

Ok forgive me, I am a new user and have only had 1 day of flying so far.
The only problem I had when testing at home was the app would always want to connect to my home Wi-Fi, it would connect to the phantom but then immediately connect back to my home, but if I turned off mobile data on the phone it will let me stay connected.
Sorry I can't be of anymore help, hope an "expert" will come along soon.... :)

Sounds like you may have a bad repeater? Im not 100% sure but there may be a way to bind the repeater to the bird...might need to do a search on that...I would also suggest calling the place you ordered it from...or you can contact ushobby tech dept and ask them...they are super friendly and help alot even if you didnt but from them.

I have found that this happens sometimes when I don't turn on the actual phantom. Turn on the phantom and see if you can then connect via wifi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20