no VPS mode options in advanced settings

Reaction score
in my advanced setting on the DJI app i can't find the "disable VPS mode" ( i want to fly near water)

Attachments

• IMG_6336.jpg
    IMG_6336.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 386
Which Phantom do you own?

The Phantom 3 Standard does not have downward sensors, so you won't find that setting in DJI GO.

So i can fly near water without the problems that VPS causa?
in flights mode, i have 3 options , i see Vps there :-(

Attachments

• IMG_6317.jpg
    IMG_6317.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 327
You got it. Since your Phantom does not have downward sensors, it is not able to detect the surface of the water.

tank you for the help! I suppose that in this case i can fly near water without "sensors "problems, i hope so...

tank you for the help! I suppose that in this case i can fly near water without "sensors "problems, i hope so...
Start nice and high, get some confidence and and slowly drop your height. Nothing to fear from flying over water, it's usually safer than flying over land.

Tank you so much! I'm so excited, i live in the most beautiful place over the world! Azores (portugueses island). I´m just a beginner , but can check the few photos and videos in "Azores by drone" in facebook. Sory about very bad english

Tank you so much! I'm so excited, i live in the most beautiful place over the world! Azores (portugueses island). I´m just a beginner , but can check the few photos and videos in "Azores by drone" in facebook. Sory about very bad english
I've seen pictures of the Azores on the tv and it looks great. Don't worry about your English, it's going to be a whole lot better than my Portuguese!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic