No video

Reaction score
Probably wifi module?
Replacement modules cost more than my P2v-3 is worth.
Can this unit be repaired? Is there a place to get a replacement with out paying arms and legs?
I look forward to your imsight.
Thanks,

HD

Cannot be repaired.
The V1 modules needed the pre-emptive approach and have the artic silver 5 mod done for preventative measures.
The V2 perforated modules didn't require this (I still did the mod as I don't trust that cheap and nasty white paste).

I'm still holding onto my backup unit as they are becoming hard to find.

Also check the 3 cables coming down to the gimbal. Who knows, could be a damaged cable and not the wifi module.

I replaced the wifi module ($190) on my PV2+ today as I was getting telemetry but no video feed. Still the same problem with the new wifi module. Took it out and put the original back in. Same deal , telemetry but no video feed. Checked all the cables at both ends.
I've been shooting video and pics blind but no joy in that. Sure wish someone could figure this out. The video started failing intermittently in the last year but now all the time.

Reactions: hot dog
I replaced the wifi module ($190) on my PV2+ today as I was getting telemetry but no video feed. Still the same problem with the new wifi module. Took it out and put the original back in. Same deal , telemetry but no video feed. Checked all the cables at both ends.
I've been shooting video and pics blind but no joy in that. Sure wish someone could figure this out. The video started failing intermittently in the last year but now all the time.
Not good. I was about to spring for a new wifi module. Now, I'm gonna wait and see if you figure it out.
Please keep us informed.

Did you have to sync the new wifi module to your unit?
Yes, the binding option is included in the DJI VISION app as you scroll to the bottom of the SETTINGS menu. It's a matter of entering the last six digits of the SSID number shown on the new WIFI module label. The process is a bit tricky and involves pressing and holding the reset button on the extender prior to hitting "bind" on the app menu. Release the button after a few seconds when the green light goes out. It will come back on after about 20-30 seconds and then give it another 30 seconds before hitting "bind". (Bring up the dji wifi on your mobile prior to hitting "bind" so the mobile can talk to the expander)

Not good. I was about to spring for a new wifi module. Now, I'm gonna wait and see if you figure it out.
Please keep us informed.
I was hoping someone more knowledgeable than myself would be along to help. Sorry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31