No Video?

Reaction score
Hi guys
Been a few weeks since I touched the Phantom.. Did the latest updates a few days ago but did not have a chance to mess around with things. Well I was going to take her out for some flights tomorrow but when I went to connect my Ipod Touch 4th gen all I have is a black screen all the layout icons are present but I cant see anything. I am connected to the Phantom extender and bound..
Any ideas? Maybe I am just having a brain fart since its been a few weeks?

Ahh when in doubt search You Tube! LMAO
All fixed..

Wouldnt be the lens cap would it?? ;)

Cyclone said:
Wouldnt be the lens cap would it?? ;)

Ha ha tht would have really made my laugh and made my nite but not it was simply having to insure the memory card was pushed all the way in :?

It happens to all of us. I recently spent an hour or 2 charging my batteries and went over the field for some flying, and I forgot to put my memory card in. Couldnt film a thing and it was a very nice day for flying.

Cyclone said:
It happens to all of us. I recently spent an hour or 2 charging my batteries and went over the field for some flying, and I forgot to put my memory card in. Couldnt film a thing and it was a very nice day for flying.

Yep Ive done that once too, at least we haven't left our remote home right?? At least not yet.. LMAO
Sucks getting old..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik