No Video with certain battery

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been affected by the dreaded "no signal" issue for awhile now and have made adjustments to ease my issue but have recently have been thinking about it. I've been keeping a mental note as to my batteries performance and have found my original battery is the one I see predominantly has the issue, very interesting.
This has nothing to do with lastest firmware at all. I will contact DJI support and will give feedback.
Very interesting if batteries can have an issue that may affect it.

Hi all, I've been affected by the dreaded "no signal" issue for awhile now and have made adjustments to ease my issue but have recently have been thinking about it. I've been keeping a mental note as to my batteries performance and have found my original battery is the one I see predominantly has the issue, very interesting.
This has nothing to do with lastest firmware at all. I will contact DJI support and will give feedback.

If the battery doesn't have the right update, it causes this. I had do downgrade my battery and firmware to fix it. But it all started with a bad aftermarket sd card. One battery got the update and the second was to update to 1.4 on a different sd card. The card worked in my pc the first time, then found it was the problem the next time I plugged it into the pc. So I took everything back to 1.3.2 and everything has worked great since.

I also think that batteries are more impactful than they seem on the surface. For example, I have three batteries but only two will allow a successful AC firmware update. If I try to use my original battery for any AC firmware update, the update fails. I can however go back and update that one pesky battery's own FW, but only after the AC is updated successfully with a different battery.

I've never had issues updating FW but when I went to 1.3 that's when my "no signal" error started. I wonder can you format smart battery only and re update. Will be emailing support later in the week.

I've never had issues updating FW but when I went to 1.3 that's when my "no signal" error started. I wonder can you format smart battery only and re update. Will be emailing support later in the week.
Just put the sd card in with the 1.3 .bin file and see if it updates that battery. Maybe it didn't complete.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4