No video transmission signal - short range :,(

Reaction score
Hi!

Been having a couple of different issues since i bought my P3 Standard a couple of days ago. The main issue i´m having now is extremly weak image transmission. I´m most often losing transmission signal around 30-40 meters away, and do not get it back until i come back to a range of like 10 meters.

The issue always seem to appear when going further away, and it almost always go from good to zero connection. Is this range normal? And what can i do to help it? I have already turned of video caching and i am having the antenna in the adequate position, more than that i don´t know what to do.

Hi!

Been having a couple of different issues since i bought my P3 Standard a couple of days ago. The main issue i´m having now is extremly weak image transmission. I´m most often losing transmission signal around 30-40 meters away, and do not get it back until i come back to a range of like 10 meters.

The issue always seem to appear when going further away, and it almost always go from good to zero connection. Is this range normal? And what can i do to help it? I have already turned of video caching and i am having the antenna in the adequate position, more than that i don´t know what to do.

What firmware version is your P3S? If it's 1.6.8 then short range is a known problem. You can either downgrade to 1.5.7 or wait for a new firmware from DJI (1.7.8 possibly) that is supposed to fix the issue. Search the forums for more info.

What firmware version is your P3S? If it's 1.6.8 then short range is a known problem. You can either downgrade to 1.5.7 or wait for a new firmware from DJI (1.7.8 possibly) that is supposed to fix the issue. Search the forums for more info.

Ok thank you for the info, is it possible to downgrade the standard drone? And if so, how do i do it? :)

Hi!

Welcome to the Forum!

"having now" was it working before, or just got this far after finally getting this far?
:rolleyes:

Also, have you downloaded the manual, I think the down grade destruction's may be in there now, I will have to look.

One more also, have you been here yet?
DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl