Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

No video/stills?

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by DaveM, Jul 10, 2015.

1. DaveM

Just took my P3 out for a bit today recording the park. I took lots of video and stills. I come back and place the card in the 'puter and nothing. Has this happened to anybody? I was pressing the record and shutter buttons on the controller rather than on the touchscreen. It showed it was recording, gave me timestamps and everything.

I'm pissed because a bird was hovering 10ft in front of my P3 and I had some good footage of other stuff.

2. Mike Hawk

You may have tried this already, I would put the SD card back into the P3 boot everything back up and see if they show up on the review.

3. DaveM

Just tested what you said and still no sign of the footage. I took some test shots using both the touch screen and the buttons on the controller, and they all show up in both review and the card when I attach it to the computer. I'm really pissed off!

4. str33t_fir3

Sounds like you are having the same issue I had. The card required formatting before use. My first flight I came up empty handed as well even though it all acted as if it were saving. After much hair pulling I formatted the card and tried again and it worked although I still had nothing from the inaugural flight.

5. Mike Hawk

What I'm reading is your saying they are showing up... If not maybe try a different SD? IMA newbie and haven't even read about that issue yet, did you try restaring everything?

6. DaveM

I thought it was a formatting issue as well, but that didn't explain images/videos from 2-3 days prior showing up on the card. It's really strange.