No video signal

Reaction score
Hi guys. Just got my P3P from Buydig today. I'd notice after clicking the "Camera" on the DJI Go app.....there are no video on my phone or tablet. Am i suppose to link something? I'd remembered the P3A that i'd returned to Amazon worked right out of the box.

The setup is the same as the P3P.

What does the status message show at the top, center of DJI GO? What color are the rear lights on your Phantom?

The setup is the same as the P3P.

What does the status message show at the top, center of DJI GO? What color are the rear lights on your Phantom?
The center message says "NO SIGNAL"......but i was still able to do a test flight and everything. Just no video coming thru. I'd Google some search on Youtube and forums. And this seems like a very common problem with close to no fix or people having to send the drone in for repair. This is what i'd tried so far with tampering with the AC:
-connect with different usb cable
-"Linking RC" and pushing the reset button on the AC
-using another android device
-reinstalling DJI GO app
-formatted MicroSD card
-didn't wanna touch the gimbal wirings since i know nothing of it.

I'd just sent the seller a request for a return at this point since the AC less than a day old and didn't wanna deal with DJI center yet.

Thanks.

Did you try upgrading the firmware?

Not yet. I was kinda hesitated after reading some members here having difficulty and i don't wanna "brick" it during the process. Don't know if this has anything to do with it, but the seller send the drone to me in a small box that the lid wouldn't even close. So the box was kinda crushed. And when first power on the AC......the camera was way off the center at startup. Anyways this is what i'm running:
App........2.8.2
Ver,.......1.4.10
RC.........1.3.20

Finally had time to upgrade the latest firmware on AC & RC........still "no signal". I can fly the bird, just no video link :(
It's weird after 5 minutes into upgrading the firmware on the bird. All i get is a continuous LONG beeping sound that wouldn't stop until i shut it off.....regardless how many times i'd tried it. It even says upgrade *FAIL*, but firmware is updated after i restarted the bird by pressing the "Link RC" button while powering the bird on.

Which versions do you see in the About section of DJI GO?

Which versions do you see in the About section of DJI GO?
App.....2.9.1
Version.........1.9.60
RC..........1.60
When i take the SD card out and place it in my PC, the footage is there.
I'm ready to call up DJI to see what's up. Cuz it's an expensive paperweight.

Those versions look good. What kind of mobile device are you using?

Just got off the phone with DJI and waiting on a RMA. Hopefully they can validate the warranty since i'd bought it from Buydig, which is the same as Beach Camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31