NO VIDEO SIGNAL

The cable came today and still no video signal?

this cant be that complicated LOL YIKES!
Can anyone help me?

ddddance said:
The cable came today and still no video signal?

this cant be that complicated LOL YIKES!
Can anyone help me?

From what you said in your previous message I'd say it's a safe bet you fried your iOSD mini with the original wiring arrangement.. You can re-work your wiring if you want to bypass it to test, but I'd put money on the fact that's the issue now.

I reworked it without the IOSD mini last week during one of my previous configurations to troubleshoot, and still received no video Signal.
called Lilliput today who manufactures my monitor with built in RX and they walked me through the jumper settings and Monitor settings over the phone
and still nothing.
Im going to have to order a new IOSD and new monitor & TX to troubleshoot now. only option.
HELIPALS customer service is horrible and I might be out of luck with what I purchased from them.
at least my Monitor works awesome with my 5D Mk III in the field.(which was what I really paid for)
What do you use?
What do you recommend.
I think i should go with the black pearl everyones always going on about .
not sure as far as TX etc.
Let me know your thoughts trying to avoid the goggle route for now.

I would try a new iOSD mini before spending money on anything beyond that, there's still a chance it's the bad component in the chain now that the wiring is cleaned up.

Personally, between the Black Pearl and the Lilliput, I'd take the one you have any day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers