No video problem?

Reaction score
Morning Folks,

Nice to be part of such a great forum - I have recently bought a non vision 2 , with the normal immersion 5.8 tx to a black pearl monitor.

Everything has been working fine until yesterday , when I fired the phantom up along with the black pearl and there was no video - all of the iosd was showing , but no other picture.

Checked the connections , all looks fine .. anyone got any ideas? (Sorry for the noob question and the flash on the pic)

Jim

13487353884_018f188fee_z.jpg

Has the cable to the zenmuse come slightly detached. I had this - once I seated the connecter again fully the video reappeared.

Hiya , checked the grey cable in the top of the gimble .. looks ok , took it out and replaced it . Funny thing is , if i roll the phantom and the gimble moves to its full extent - sometimes the video comes back for a second or 2 ...

Which gimbal, H3-3D? If so, it's possible the ribbon cable that plugs in to the USB port on the camera has been damaged just enough to sever the video feed. It happened to me last week and I didn't track down the problem for a while, even after an initial basic inspection of the ribbon cable.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20