No video on phone

Reaction score
I have a Samsung Note 3 and the FPV video is not showing on my phone anymore. It was working fine ever since purchase but now the video is not displaying. The compass and info do and are correct just no video. The camera controls work and the camera does record and take pictures just no FPV video....???

Thanks

thall17 said:
I have a Samsung Note 3 and the FPV video is not showing on my phone anymore. It was working fine ever since purchase but now the video is not displaying. The compass and info do and are correct just no video. The camera controls work and the camera does record and take pictures just no FPV video....???

Thanks
This seems to be a big mystery and there are plenty of messages and threads concerning this. To help troubleshoot the issue and help others, perhaps you could analyze what software installs or changes you may have made to the droid between the last time it was working and the time it is now not working... I'm wondering if there isn't a possible video codec conflict happening. Could you possibly restore your tablet to an earlier point of time (when it was working) to determine that it is indeed a conflict between the tablet's software/config and the DJI app? Also, maybe try reinstalling some video codecs to see if that helps anything...

Mine did that, showed a noisy grey screen...had new galaxy and was advised to go to wifi page and disable smart switch, that feature will try to switch from phantom produced wifi to something local that has a better signal.....doesn't do that anymore.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic