No video live feed but RC & telemetry data working just fine.

I'm having the same issue I have more than one camera so when I swap my camera over with a firmware of 1.1.9+ it works great so I did not upgrade as it wants me to and then I swap back to the camera that I have that I did upgrade to and I get no video but I can control everything. I tried even snapping a picture and it takes the picture but just no video feed on the app. When I take out the SD card from the one I just snapped the pic from I can see the picture that was taken. There's gotta be something wrong with the app. Anyone of u guys try this snap a pic and see if u can see it off the SD card?

Reactions: Sasquatch351
Whenever I try to upgrade or downgrade software it fails miserably and constantly. I am stumped called Dji to ask for help all they say is send it in.
But my problem is no proof of purchase it's a gift so they said I'm outta luck
Is that right is this how they treat a customer that spends this much to say f off. So unfair

Reactions: aka1ceman
Whenever I try to upgrade or downgrade software it fails miserably and constantly. I am stumped called Dji to ask for help all they say is send it in.
Is that right is this how they treat a customer that spends this much to say f off. So unfair
if it was a gift, ask the gifter for the receipt...

Try contact dji support via email or online support team. They will ask for:
1. Purchase date
2. Serial no: Drone/Gimbal/Vision System/ Battery/ RC.
3. Returning part.
4. Purchase it from:

They will check the serial no & give you a Case Number(if it's still covered by waranty). Use the Case Number & send email (use an example given by #jeff48920..scroll up to page 4). Wait a few days. Dji support will reply & gives some instructions to send it back to them. Better try it first or just use the other working camera & forget for repair.
You might want to try some tips from this thread to fix it yourself...have nothing to lose....but at your own risk.

Otw back to DJI.

Attachments

• 1449839031096.jpg
    1449839031096.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 225
Well Norazmi you did the right thing by not waiting. I rolled the dice on the newest firmware taking but it did not for me. Still no video feed but everything else working telemetry, camera, etc... I'll be sending my bird in soon and will seriously start considering going with another manufacturer in the future as I KNOW there is nothing physically wrong with my quad. At least I have a Vision 2+ to fly while I'm waiting for them to flash whatever firmware "fix" they have that they don't want to share/admit to having. :mad:

I'm having the same issue I have more than one camera so when I swap my camera over with a firmware of 1.1.9+ it works great so I did not upgrade as it wants me to and then I swap back to the camera that I have that I did upgrade to and I get no video but I can control everything. I tried even snapping a picture and it takes the picture but just no video feed on the app. When I take out the SD card from the one I just snapped the pic from I can see the picture that was taken. There's gotta be something wrong with the app. Anyone of u guys try this snap a pic and see if u can see it off the SD card?
I've had the same issue. Never had any problem until the DJI Go app updated itself. Everything works except the video feed. Pictures, video, camera settings, gimbal etc. The camera's histogram even changes as the camera "sees" different things. Frustrating!

My repaired p3pro arrived today...thank god! No document or any details what have been repaired. Only a few parts...maybe broken parts.

Attachments

• 1458089167272.jpg
    1458089167272.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 259
  • 1458089181706.jpg
    1458089181706.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 263

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members