No video in app

I had same thing make sure your'e app 2.8.0 not 2.7. 2 new app worked on mine

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Did you reformat the s d card just make sure 2.8.0 my I phone had 2.8.0 and the mini downloaded 2.7.2 same night

I finally received it back from RMA (it was m.i.a. and found out they sent it to another customer and they had to ship back) but they replaced the camera that has a white fan.

Attachments

• 1464829079940.jpg
    1464829079940.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 261
Reactions: Thunderbombman
did you have to pay anything? i am having this same problem. my problem is the phantom 3 pro was a big purchase for me as a hobby and i can not afford to pay 400 dollars to get this thing fixed atm. its only 2weeks old. i have contacted dji and they told me they would need to rma it and asked for my shipping info. i asked if this costed but no reply yet. I'm willing to pay shipping just dont feel like i need to pay for a repair for a 2week old drone.

After I smashed my camera and replaced the ribbon I had this problem. I sent it in to DJI and they told me that one of the chips was smashed and they replaced the camera for $260.00.. I asked them to send back the old camera, so I would have it for parts, but they didn't. :-(

did you have to pay anything? i am having this same problem. my problem is the phantom 3 pro was a big purchase for me as a hobby and i can not afford to pay 400 dollars to get this thing fixed atm. its only 2weeks old. i have contacted dji and they told me they would need to rma it and asked for my shipping info. i asked if this costed but no reply yet. I'm willing to pay shipping just dont feel like i need to pay for a repair for a 2week old drone.
I called and explained the problem explained the trouble shooting performed and they immediately emailed me a prepaid fedex airbill. My unit was 6 months old and I provided a copy of my receipt when I shipped it in and everything was free covered under warranty. It took a month because they shipped to the wrong customer, so that probably added 2 weeks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers