No video from GoPro?

Reaction score
I picked up an FPV setup off of ebay. This one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ground-Station- ... rkt%3D4%26

I installed it tonight and powered it up. I'm getting video from the iOSD and can see all the data onscreen crystal clear, but there is no video feed from my gopro. It's hooked up to the H3-3D gimbal. Everything appears to be working, just no camera video. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Bob

Can you show us the connections or give us a diagram of what you did? Wait... looking at link. Is it pre-wired?

Check the ribbon cable that connects to the USB port on the gopro, often those get tiny fractures that cut the video feed. You should have a replacement for that in your H3-3D box but if not you can get one for $4 at most DJI dealers.

I rechecked all of the cables. Didn't see anything loose but after powering back on everything works. The manual with the blackpearl/flysite transmitter/receiver is impossible to translate. I have everything working, but range seems to be limited to about 300 ft or so before things start breaking up and getting hard to see. I'm guessing I need to find a channel/band that works better, but I'm not that familiar with the best settings for that.

Can not see what you got says sale removed/ended .
Good set of Antennas make a huge difference

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl