No video feed.

Reaction score
Have never had a problem with my P3 Pro until now. Everything works, except I have no video feed from aircraft to ipad. It flies normally & the camera works okay--just no picture. I get the message 'No signal'. Firmware is up to date & all connections are okay. I have played with it for a week & can get no sense out of it. Connection is okay (there is no 'Not connected' message).

Any ideas?

Sorry to ask the obvious, but have you tried a different cable from RC from RC to iPad?

Yes, I did. I can still read my distance & altitude & do camera setting etc--just no feed from camera. I bought a P4 Pro+ last week, but would still like to get this one working as a spare.

look at this,
Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Elbert Hill, Yesterday at 5:25 AM.

Thanks Alan, but no luck. Mine is not a case of losing signal in flight--there is no signal when first turned on, with the screen message of 'No signal'. I cannot get a signal/picture at all, even on the ground. I have tried different leads & different tablets to no avail. The aircraft is connected okay & the Go App works okay--just no signal.

Thanks Alan, but no luck. Mine is not a case of losing signal in flight--there is no signal when first turned on, with the screen message of 'No signal'. I cannot get a signal/picture at all, even on the ground. I have tried different leads & different tablets to no avail. The aircraft is connected okay & the Go App works okay--just no signal.
look at the little fan on top of the gimbal.
is it black?
if so, this is 1st revision of their gimbals and they tend to overheat. i've dealt with this for the past year and a half and went through ALOT of P3P gimbals
that overheated and fried the transmission chip.

Thanks. It all appeared normal around the gimbal. I've sent the whole lot to DJI--hopefully they can repair it without it costing an arm & a leg. I have since bought a P4 Pro but would still like to get this one working as a spare.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl