No Video Feed sometimes

Reaction score
Sometimes my drone's camera will cut out and not have any live video of what it is seeing. And all the other important info like height is N/A and pretty much has no info. But will still fly manually. But if I turn it off and on again, it may appear again. I just wonder why it may do this sometimes.

Also another question about calibrating the drone GPS, where you spin in a circle. I've seen people do it on YouTube vids where the drone flashes yellow, user does a 360 with drone in hand. Then does it one more time with it tilted. What does this do? The drone seems to still have GPS signal when I don't do it, and it may flash green.

Also encountered a low signal or interferrence when I flew the drone up super high. The video was still showing but gave me that warning. Should I take it seriously and land it immediately? Thankfully it was still within the field I was in rather it being a mile away. What happens if you get low signal warning if the drone was out of your sight and like in another block of the neighborhood?

1. What mobile device are you using? Maybe it isn't fast enough. When does this happen? How far away is the Phantom? Where is it in relationship to you? Straight overhead? Out away from you? Are you in the middle of a bunch of interference?

2. You are talking (I think) about calibrating the COMPASS. (Note that you cannot calibrate the GPS.) Please go back and re-read the User Manual. And then download an read msinger's excellent Phantom Guide here. DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

3. When does this happen? How high is "super high"? How far away is the Phantom? Where is it in relationship to you? Straight overhead? Out away from you? And don't fly your Phantom "out of your sight".

What model of Phantom are you flying. Makes a difference depending on the controls and type of signals with you antenna too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic