No video feed on app for a min

Reaction score
Sorry but im new to this and i just have a quick question but today i was changing some settings on my p3s and it has been raining here for a few weeks and i had a moment of sun and no rain So I went out back with my P3s and I had Previously had the drone Oh while , was Changing the settings inside i turned the drone off left the app and controller on walked out side and turned the drone on and let it sit for a min to do its thing i took off and noticed the screen was black all the info was still up just the camera was black then a few seconds later the camera came back on line so i flew round came back in side and did the same thing a few times turned the drone off and left everything else on 2 times was fine and the other time it had just the view it had before it turned off so i pointed it at the other wall and took a pic then a few seconds later the fpv view was back up i check the photos and they were all good do you think its a app glich or the drone its self im just worried if that happens in the air but this is the first time in the 10 flights i have done

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl