No video after my PS3 lifts off

Reaction score
The camera records when the machine is on the ground but as soon as it lifts off there is no more video recorded, only a black screen. The SD card has 55g remaining

The camera records when the machine is on the ground but as soon as it lifts off there is no more video recorded, only a black screen. The SD card has 55g remaining
does it work normal with the stock 8 gig card?
Is it recording a black screen? If you fly for 5 minutes do you have 5 minutes of black.
A write error on my movie camera shuts off recording.

Land the drone and make sure the camera is still attached[emoji23] , sorry I woke up with an unusual sense of humor today. Anyways check the connector/cable going to the bird, it could be lose. The only other thing is to check if the camera is actually recording, if it is then you may have a connection problem between rc and bird.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks everyone, I found my problem, I was turning the camera off at take off . We thought the red circle was off not on.

Thanks everyone, I found my problem, I was turning the camera off at take off . We thought the red circle was off not on.
Then "as soon as I pressed record and lifted off the camera stopped working" would have been more accurate description of activity. I know fingers can be big, but the auto takeoff and camera on/off are on opposite ends of screen so that was out in my mind.
I think it is bad programming with app. green button, turns red when recording would be better. big red not on, little red recording doesn't do it for me either.

Or better yet, a red "REC" sign. Too many silly icons these days. I preferred the car controls that say "vent", "defrost", "on" or "off" instead of "I/O" or some other ridiculous symbol. I hate "powering on" or "powering down" my computer. I prefer to just turn it on or off like a normal person.

Reactions: Slackware
Or better yet, a red "REC" sign. Too many silly icons these days. I preferred the car controls that say "vent", "defrost", "on" or "off" instead of "I/O" or some other ridiculous symbol. I hate "powering on" or "powering down" my computer. I prefer to just turn it on or off like a normal person.
common core doesn't allow for reading, you need pictures. ever see mcD's cash registers now, just pictures. But that is why I won't let a car drive me, same ill informed people will be programing those also. Is that a bendy-bus or a t-boned bus icon in front of me on the display?

Reactions: Pharm

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic