No tilt control on Gimbal

Reaction score
I am new to the Phantom 2 and have just installed the Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal. It is activating in that it maintains a fixed straight ahead position when powered up. However, I have no control over the tilt using the control on the rear left hand side of the transmitter. When the Phantom is logged into the Phantom assistance software It show the Gimbal switch is off.
I have run the Zenmuse assistant software but it does not recognize the s/n of the Gimbal.
Can anyone please tell me what I am missing or done wrong :?

ausgazer.

Deltatango said:
Thanks Deltatango. Your link led me to xgeek's post. After following his procedure, I now have tilt control over the range from zero to -90 degrees. It seems that is the order of procedure is the secret. I had all the correct soft and firmware. So thanks to xgeek as well.
There is one thing, I saw mention of a tilt range of +30 to-90 degrees somewhere Can I achieve this?

ausgazer

That may be possible, but what I do is just take off with a slight angle down and leave it there so you won't see the props in your videos. Play around with the tilt lever with the Phantom on the ground in front of you until you have a feeling where 30 deg tilt is on the lever movement. Just my suggestion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan