No telemetry data, no battery data, spotty camera controls..

Reaction score
Hi all, after a couple of hard landings I'm having issues with my V2+. As the topic says, I'm not getting telemetry or battery data. Well actually I am, but it's spotty and not always updating. It's taking a long time to get satellite fix, and my camera, although it will operate (mostly) but the green slider bar on the app in FPV doesn't update.

I've removed the cover, pressed down all ribbon cable connections and didn't see any obvious issues or damage.

Any ideas before I send it in for repairs?

Re: No telemetry data, no battery data, spotty camera contro

Debo said:
Hi all, after a couple of hard landings I'm having issues with my V2+. As the topic says, I'm not getting telemetry or battery data. Well actually I am, but it's spotty and not always updating. It's taking a long time to get satellite fix, and my camera, although it will operate (mostly) but the green slider bar on the app in FPV doesn't update.

I've removed the cover, pressed down all ribbon cable connections and didn't see any obvious issues or damage.

Any ideas before I send it in for repairs?
I had similar problem could not adjust camera etc ended up it was faulty board ,check out my posts fot more info

Re: No telemetry data, no battery data, spotty camera contro

Also check the grey wires that come down through the battery compartment to the gimbal.
I had mine pinched and damaged by sliding a battery in and got slightly different symptoms each flight.
Replacing the cables and keeping them away from the battery fixed that.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl