No status light on p3p transmitter

I thought this should be posted here.

Jree80 Said
Its my controller im having issues with not the wifi signal and I got my gimbal wet on July 5th but yesterday I did a promo video for a wakeboard competition and everything worked perfect it was last night when I turned my controller on and noticed there was no beeping sequence and no status light but actually just now I got it all to work again by plugging my controller via the USB into my drone via the covered micro USB on the front of the drone and everthing worked again but when I turned my controller off and then back on again I'm having the same problem
Actual Post
: Standard - My Phantom 3 Standard accidentally flew into my river. What should I do??

and

After getting it to work again I was all excited and then when I turned it off and back on again and noticed the problem returned I was all bummed out I'm so frustrated I just dont want to send it away for repair cause that takes to long. If you find that other thread of that person having issues with their controller please let me know. Thank you
Actual Post
: Standard - My Phantom 3 Standard accidentally flew into my river. What should I do??

Rod

Reactions: msinger
It's tough to help people when they don't reveal the entire story :(

Yeah, I kind of distracted him also.

To, Jree80
So if you hooked the remote to the Phantom, what does that actually do?
So you unhook it and you would be ready to fly, until you power off?
Somebody else got an idea?
I know nothing about pro/adv.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav