No status light on p3p transmitter

Reaction score
When I turn on my p3p transmitter it usually used to beep and show a status light either blue or red whether it was connected or disconnected to my drone but now when I turn my controller on it doesn't beep at all and there is no status light and it will not connect to my drone does anybody know what is wrong with my transmitter or if there is a way to reset my controller? I flew it for an hour yesterday and then I powered everything down but then last night when I went to power it back on my transmitter started having this problem. Please HELP!!!

Do any of the lights on the front of your remote controller light up when you quickly press and release the power button?

Yes all 4 of my battery LED lights are on but there is no status light and when I turn it on there is no beeping sound and of course now I can't even connect it to my drone or my DJI Go app... yesterday when this problem happened I only had two battery LED lights lit up so I charged it until it was fully charged and it still continued to have the same problem

I've been trying everything I even connected my controller to my desktop computer through the USB port on my computer connected to my microport on my controller and when I did that my controller finally beeped like it usually does and the blue status light came on but once I disconnected it from my desktop it went back to doing the same thing I tried it again and now it won't even do nothing when I connect it to my desktop

Did you upgrade the firmware on your remote controller since it last worked?

I've been trying everything I even connected my controller to my desktop computer through the USB port on my computer connected to my microport on my controller and when I did that my controller finally beeped like it usually does and the blue status light came on but once I disconnected it from my desktop it went back to doing the same thing I tried it again and now it won't even do nothing when I connect it to my desktop

I had the case when the remote had red light on it, which meant it couldn't connect with the drone, or had green for a couple ofminutes and then lost connection and became red again.
DJI told me to send the REMOTE In.

Yeah back on June 13th when the latest firmware came out I installed the firmware and it has worked perfectly fine since then...I had a shoot to do yesterday for a wakeboard competition and flew it for an hour with no problems but then last night when I got home I turned on my controller and all the sudden it doesn't work and I've done all kinds of research from google to YouTube to see if anyone else had this problem before and I can't find nothing so its like I'm the 1st person to have this issue. I have another job tomorrow with my drone so now I'm screwed if I can't figure out whats wrong.

I had the case when the remote had red light on it, which meant it couldn't connect with the drone, or had green for a couple ofminutes and then lost connection and became red again.

Im sure thats what I'm going to have to do but I heard there is a 6 week turn around time with DJI...I cant even get my status light to turn red or blue it doesn't light up at all and the beep sounds that you hear when u power up the transmitter doesn't make any sounds at all when I power up or power down, very strange, I'm so frustrated!! I might just buy a new one from best buy if I cant figure it out cause I can't pass up this job tomorrow I'll still send mine into DJI to get repaired and then I'll have a backup if this ever happens again

How long was the turn around time when you sent your transmitter to DJI to get repaired?

Yeah back on June 13th when the latest firmware came out I installed the firmware and it has worked perfectly fine since then...I had a shoot to do yesterday for a wakeboard competition and flew it for an hour with no problems but then last night when I got home I turned on my controller and all the sudden it doesn't work and I've done all kinds of research from google to YouTube to see if anyone else had this problem before and I can't find nothing so its like I'm the 1st person to have this issue. I have another job tomorrow with my drone so now I'm screwed if I can't figure out whats wrong.

You could try reinstalling the firmware on your remote controller -- like this:

The problem now is that I heard to uninstall the go app and reinstall it so now it looks like there is no older firmware downloaded on my controller because i did a new donload of the app and from what I understand the controller updates its firmware from the go app and the new go app I installed doesn't even recognize the firmware on my drone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160717-203903.png
    Screenshot_20160717-203903.png
    79.9 KB · Views: 252

The blue status light normally suggests that an upgrade is in process. Did you perhaps interrupt an upgrade by mistake?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4