No SSID from Range Extender

Reaction score
Hey all, new poster here. I'm hoping to get some advice. I have a Phantom 2 Vision, since March, from Amazon. I've flown it frequently, but seemed to increasingly have issues with losing connectivity to the camera during flight, even when in very close range. Now, unfortunately, I took it out to fly yesterday, and discovered that the Range Extender no longer broadcasts an SSID. I've searched for it using numerous devices with no luck. When I power it on, the system light immediately blinks on for one second and off for five seconds, which repeats indefinitely. An immediate thought was of course to re-bind the camera to the Range extender, but this is impossible as you have to connect to the SSID in order to do so. Has my range extender just flat gone bad? I've tried pressing the tiny reset button next to the on/off switch, knowing that this will force me to re-bind at some point, hoping that it would somehow reset the device, but that didn't work either. Does anyone have any thoughts? I have fired off an email to DJI's support, but I've read from others that a response may be a while in coming. Any recourse from Amazon? Just buy a new Range extender? I would be very grateful for any help.

Thanks,

Kirk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen